Easy Holiday Collagen Recipes
Marine Collagen with Hyaluronic Acid is a powerhouse protein with many benefits to your skin, hair, nails, bone & joint health. Add a scoop to your morning coffee, smoothie or baked treats. Here are a few recipes you and your loved ones are sure to enjoy over the holidays!
COLLAGEN WHITE CHOCOLATE CANDY CANE BALLS
credit: Meredith Hay
These are the perfect festive, bite-sized treat!
- 1 scoop of protein powder of choice
- 3 scoops of Marine Collagen with Hyaluronic Acid
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 tsp of peppermint extract
- Crushed candy cane
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips, melted
- Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl to form a dough.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Melt your white chocolate (30 secs on microwave, stir, 30 secs in microwave, stir, 10 secs in microwave, stir)
- Dip your balls in the chocolate and top with crushed candy cane - place on parchment paper and freeze!
Recipe yields approx. 30 balls. CALORIES & MACROS per ball: 129 calories, 8.5g of fat, 10.5g of carbs, 4.5g of protein
PEPPERMINT MOCHA COLLAGEN COFFEE
Feel merry & bright with this simple and delicious coffee!
- Marine Collagen with Hyaluronic Acid
- Coffee (your choice: espresso, drip, french press, cold brew etc.)
- Silk Peppermint Mocha Almond Creamer
- Start with approx. 1/4 cup of coffee
- Add one scoop of Collagen* and froth
- Top with remaining coffee
- Pour in a splash (or two) of Peppermint Mocha
- Optional: top with whipped cream & crushed candy cane
*Note on mixing Collagen: If you're using hot coffee, we recommend using a handheld frother for best results.
COLLAGEN PROTEIN COOKIES
These cookies are delicious and healthy! Enjoy them with a cup of Peppermint Mocha Collagen Coffee.
- 2 banana (mashed)
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder or Marine Collagen
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 dark chocolate chips
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Use a spoon to portion even scoops and roll into ball shape. Bake for 10 min at 350℉ or until golden brown.
Leave a comment